NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » NFC » NFC West » Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Rams

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Sledeći

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 10 od 15]

226 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 09 Mar 2017, 16:46

Wild Raven

VIP
VIP
Simpatičan mi je ovaj Whitworth. Kao hoće da proba FA jer hoće u ozbiljan tim, koji ima šansu za prsten, a onda potrči u ekipu koja verovatno ima najviše šansi za prvi pick sledeće sezone....ukoliko isti nije trejdovan u ingenioznim trejdovima bivšeg im trenera.

Pun mi je kurac stvari koje me ostave u životu i ojačaju.

227 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 09 Mar 2017, 17:06

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
bilo bi mnogo da su i taj pik no.1 zavalili

228 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 09 Mar 2017, 20:16

dr.dule

Admin
Admin

Greg Robinson - T - Rams

The Rams will move LT Greg Robinson to right guard or right tackle in 2017.
With the addition of new LT Andrew Whitworth, the Rams are ending the Robinson experiment at left tackle. It's been in the works for about three years now, as Robinson has been beaten like a drum at the position ever since being drafted No. 2 overall in 2014. He looked okay at left guard early as a rookie, so maybe moving back inside where he has help on both sides of him can kickstart his career. The Rams currently have Rodger Saffold manning left guard.

229 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 10 Mar 2017, 09:29

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
3/9/2017: Signed LT Andrew Whitworth to a three-year, $36 million contract. Signed WR Robert Woods to a five-year, $39 million contract. Released C Tim Barnes, DE Eugene Sims, TE Lance Kendricks, DE William Hayes trade to Miami

230 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 10 Mar 2017, 09:29

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
ode Sirena Hayes

231 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 10 Mar 2017, 09:41

kb8

Čuo da na Floridi rastu džinovske sirene pa se ošo sam uvjerit...

232 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 10 Mar 2017, 17:24

Miki HOF

Priča se Goff naučio strane sveta očekuje se čudo ove sezone od dečka

233 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 10 Mar 2017, 21:44

Danijel Lg

Admin
Admin
I ja sam tako čuo
Čekamo da Dulo potvrdi koje su ambicije ove sezone
Sb ili Pick no 1

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

234 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 17 Mar 2017, 12:06

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
doveden fin 34 pitbul. sastavlja se ekipa za najvise domete.

235 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 28 Apr 2017, 10:17

kb8

Letim po Netu, surfam, istražujem i nikako da nađem koga ste draftali sinoć...

Mora da je neka greška sigurno...

236 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 28 Apr 2017, 10:36

Wild Raven

VIP
VIP
Valjda si sinoć opet draftovali Gofa. Very Happy

Pun mi je kurac stvari koje me ostave u životu i ojačaju.

237 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 28 Apr 2017, 10:50

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
vidi ovu dvojcu. jedan i nema qb a drugom je qb u pecaroskim vodama

238 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 28 Apr 2017, 10:51

kb8

@Wild Raven ::Valjda si sinoć opet draftovali Gofa. Very Happy

Pa i menščini...

S obzirom na njegovo poznavanje zemljopisa, ne bi se čudio da se opet negdje izgubio...

239 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 07 Jul 2017, 13:52

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
ovde se zapustilo kao i cela ekipa

240 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Sub 15 Jul 2017, 11:00

penban

PFT preseason power rankings No. 27: Los Angeles Rams

The Los Angeles Rams have not made the postseason since 2004. We don’t expect that to change in 2017.

But that doesn’t mean the Rams are completely devoid of talent. Aaron Donald, Robert Quinn, Michael Brockers, Todd Gurley, Alec Ogletree and Trumaine Johnson are all legitimate pieces to build a team around. If Jared Goff can make a sizable jump in his second season – despite having to learn a completely new offense – the Rams could make some strides faster than expected.

A year removed from the move from St. Louis to Los Angeles, the franchise is more settled in their routines and environments in Southern California. For a team that could never find consistency under Jeff Fisher, the change to Sean McVay gives the Rams a fresh start for the first time in five years.

Biggest positive change: Mr. 7-9 is no longer coaching the team. The St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams perennially fell short during the Jeff Fisher era. While he certainly inherited a long-term mess to clean up when he came to the team, the Rams were still an enigma under Fisher. They’d get up for games against division rivals like San Francisco and Seattle and then fall flat against teams they had no business losing to. They also always played with an aggressive style that bordered on cheap and dirty too often. And despite having several stars on defense, they never could put together an offense capable of leading the team into the postseason.

Biggest negative change: Kenny Britt was arguably the best player on offense for the Rams last season and now he’s in Cleveland. He was one of Jared Goff’s most reliable targets and was the first Rams’ receiver since 2007 to eclipse the 1,000-yard receiving mark in a season. Britt finished the year with 68 catches for 1,002 yards and five touchdowns. While Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp and Nelson Spruce might be able to fill the void, it again leaves Tavon Austin – who the Rams gave a ridiculously over-valued contract extension to last year – as a focal point of the offense despite being a somewhat awkward receiving/scat back hybrid.

Coaching thermometer: While Sean McVay should get some time to turn the Rams’ fortunes around, his hot seat clocks in at a tepid 55 degrees. This is Los Angeles after all. The pressure to build a winner quickly will be substantial as the franchise tries to build a new footing in L.A. And while Jeff Fisher was shown the door, Les Snead remains as general manager. If Stan Kroenke’s finds reason to oust Snead after (or during) this season, a new G.M. could be given authority to bring in his own head coach for the future.

We’d like to crack a beer with . . . Johnny Hekker. The Rams’ All-Pro punter has been the best in the league for several seasons and brings a great sense of humor along with him. We’d also like to ask exactly what the hell he was thinking when he decided it was a good idea to blindside *Cliff Avril in Seattle two seasons ago.

How they can prove us wrong: Sean McVay manages to tailor an offense to suit Jared Goff and Todd Gurley and get a significant spike in production. Wade Phillips manages to seamlessly convert a former 4-3 defense into a 3-4 front and not lose any productivity in the change. Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn continue to terrorize opposing offensive lines. Trumaine Johnson uses his franchise tag year to build an argument for the All-Pro team. If the Rams can find a way to be in the Wild Card discussion as the calendar hits December, they will have surpassed expectations.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

241 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Pet 21 Jul 2017, 21:30

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
cuj 27 . pa mi napadamo Super bol

242 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Sub 22 Jul 2017, 23:17

Vlado997

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Tako i treba, graditi pobjednički mentalitet.

243 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Sre 02 Avg 2017, 13:41

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Rams DL Dom Easley suffered what is believed to be a serious knee injury, sources say. He has an MRI tonight. "Not looking good," one said.

i eto razloga sto ga Bili najurio. taj covek je sakat u mozgu i kolenima 100%

244 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Sre 02 Avg 2017, 13:47

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald held out to get a long-term deal with the team. Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson didn’t. But that doesn’t mean he didn’t want one.

245 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 03 Avg 2017, 09:25

kb8

Kompas 0-7 ko starter...

Nije loše za prvi pick...

246 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 03 Avg 2017, 09:41

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
ajde vi nemate ni to cudo.

247 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 03 Avg 2017, 09:44

kb8

Bogu hvala...

248 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 03 Avg 2017, 09:47

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
bice dobra kompas.

249 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 03 Avg 2017, 09:52

kb8

Što se mene tiče, nek vam bude što je duže moguće...

250 Re: Los Angeles Rams taj Čet 03 Avg 2017, 10:07

dr.dule

Admin
Admin
vi imate Brejdijevog nosaca table. sta vas briga za sve.

Sponsored content

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 10 od 15]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu