NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » NFC » NFC East » Philadelphia Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 32 od 34]

776Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pon 21 Jan 2019, 15:33

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
While the NFL tries to figure out what the Eagles will do with Nick Foles in the coming weeks, with a decision looming next month about whether to execute a $20 million option, apply the franchise tag or neither, little attention is being given to another alternative.

There is a real possibility that the Eagles are able to pursue a trade of Foles without having to extend into the franchise tag period, and with Foles not having to pay back any of his bonus to buy his way to free agency. Under the terms of his contract, Foles would pay back $2 million of his $20 million salary for 2019 -- which is triggered by his option being picked up -- in order to hit the open market.

However, the Eagles could allow Foles to keep that money and then orchestrate a trade to a team of his liking, a possibility that one source with knowledge of the situation indicated should not be discounted. The Eagles have a strong relationship with Foles and in reality, there are only going to be two-to-four teams likely in the market for him, anyway.

Jacksonville and Miami are the two teams most often considered as suitors for the Super Bowl LII MVP. The Jags in particular have been doing work on Foles and Joe Flacco, I'm told, and are set to pursue an established, winning quarterback to try to get them back in the playoffs. With a limited market of teams -- if you recall, there was record turnover at QB last offseason, with far fewer teams in the market for them now -- it is not as if Foles will be making the rounds all over the league with a half dozen teams making offers.

In this scenario, Foles could keep the full $20 million and he will be working out an extension with any team he is traded to, anyway, so the Eagles wont be dealing him somewhere he is isn't comfortable signing with. It would allow the team to get draft-pick compensation for him now, rather than waiting for a compensatory pick in 2020, and the Eagles wouldn't have to deal with the cap ramifications of carrying him on the franchise tag, either.

At this point the sides have yet to really engage in this process, which has numerous potential outcomes depending on what the Eagles do with the option. But ruling out a trade, without the use of the franchise tag, may not be wise.

Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 DresPhiladelphia Eagles - Page 32 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTysx6CO25i9tXEm-qttXxyZ8zGwR3CyB73TihHklxKiOx9mlJ

fudbal se preselio u carstvo kocke, šljoke i rava. idealno mesto za život
Dulo sa mesta no.4 , bira sejftija sa univerziteta Plavi Egej , Ραλλία Χρηστίδου

777Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pon 21 Jan 2019, 22:26

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Citing a "half dozen players, plus other sources close to the team," Philly Voice reports Carson Wentz created tension in the Eagles' 2018 locker room and "complicated" the offense.

We weren't quite sure what to make of the story by Joseph Santoliquito but decided to at least pass it along. Santoliquito paints a picture of a young franchise quarterback navigating growing pains as well as ego. Per Santoliquito, Wentz has a great relationship with Nick Foles but less so with other teammates. Santoliquito also reports Wentz was prone to growing off script this season after losing Frank Reich as offensive coordinator. For their part, many of Wentz's teammates/Eagles officials have gone on the record to strongly deny the story. Regardless of how much of this is noise, Wentz will certainly be on the spot in 2019. It's been a bizarre 1.5 years for a player who was cruising toward MVP honors in 2017 before shredding his knee.

Multiple star players on the Philadelphia Eagles have defended Carson Wentz on Twitter. Zach Ertz, who was identified in the report as Wentz's favorite, was among Eagles players to tweet in defense of Wentz on Monday. He was joined by star defensive lineman Fletcher Cox and right tackle Lane Johnson, who called the report "#fakenews.

Nepobedivost je stvar odbrane, ranjivost je stvar napada.

Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Roster

778Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Sub 02 Feb 2019, 21:54

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team

boNba... sta li ce se sada desavati sa Vencom. Ih krecu intrige

779Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Sub 02 Feb 2019, 22:11

Ol' Dirty Bastard

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Veteran
Veteran
Ne potpaljuj ljude ovde i ne uvodi ih u nepotrebne diskusije, nece biti nista. Wentz ostaje a Foles ide. The End. Very Happy

780Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Sub 02 Feb 2019, 22:33

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
@Ol' Dirty Bastard ::Ne potpaljuj ljude ovde i ne uvodi ih u nepotrebne diskusije, nece biti nista. Wentz ostaje a Foles ide. The End. Very Happy
ajde mrale... ne spustaj tenzije senzacionalizma Very Happy
igramo se malo ''Colin Cowherd, Skip Bayless, Stephen Smith, Shannon Sharpe lozi masu'' avetanja Laughing

781Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Sub 02 Feb 2019, 22:50

millhouse

millhouse
Standardan
Standardan
Mislim da Fila ima dogovor sa nekim klubom za trejd inace ne bi radili ovo...

782Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Sub 02 Feb 2019, 22:58

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
@millhouse ::Mislim da Fila ima dogovor sa nekim klubom za trejd inace ne bi radili ovo...
Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Za-upload

783Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Ned 03 Feb 2019, 08:18

millhouse

millhouse
Standardan
Standardan
Izgleda da ce Fols iskoristiti opciju da da Fili 2mil i da postane FA.(valjda je Fila iskoristila opciju od 20mil a onda Folea iskoristio ovu opciju od 2mil). Morace Eaglesi da ga taguju da bi ga trejdovali. Ne znam, po mom misljenju je to preveliki rizik osim ako vec nemaju 100% siguran dogovor...ali ako vec taj dogovor postoji sta onda Foles izvodi sa placanjem da postane FA?

784Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Ned 03 Feb 2019, 09:57

Wild Raven

Wild Raven
VIP
VIP
Tag za QB-a je preko 30 miliona valjda. Niko neće trejdovati za tagovanog QB.

"Nisu bitni uski puti što ispred mene stoje
Nit na njihovom kraju što čeka sudija strog
Ja sam gospodar sudbine svoje
Ja sam kapetan broda mog"

785Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Ned 03 Feb 2019, 10:07

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Admin
Admin
@Wild Raven ::Tag za QB-a je preko 30 miliona valjda. Niko neće trejdovati za tagovanog QB.
Mislim da je negde 20-25 miliona, a ne 30+

"Shvatio sam da je uživanje jedini pravi razlog življenja" - Adebayor
http://nfl.com/

786Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Ned 03 Feb 2019, 10:10

millhouse

millhouse
Standardan
Standardan
Pa hoce ako misli da moze odmah da se dogovori sa tim QB-om za visegodisnji ugovor. I meni je potpuno nerealno da ga eagles-i taguju ali i rapaport i schefter su to najavili kao mogucnost. I mislim da bi za Folsa tag bio negde izmedju 23-25mil.

Poslednji izmenio millhouse dana Ned 03 Feb 2019, 10:14, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

787Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Ned 03 Feb 2019, 10:14

Wild Raven

Wild Raven
VIP
VIP
@Peyton Manning ::
@Wild Raven ::Tag za QB-a je preko 30 miliona valjda. Niko neće trejdovati za tagovanog QB.

U pravu si. Nešto manje od 24 miliona se očekuje. Ja prebacio bio na zadnju rođinu godinu u Wash, ali njemu je to bio treći tag i tu su neka druga pravila bila u opticaju.

"Nisu bitni uski puti što ispred mene stoje
Nit na njihovom kraju što čeka sudija strog
Ja sam gospodar sudbine svoje
Ja sam kapetan broda mog"

788Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Ned 03 Feb 2019, 10:21

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Admin
Admin
@Wild Raven ::
@Peyton Manning ::

U pravu si. Nešto manje od 24 miliona se očekuje. Ja prebacio bio na zadnju rođinu godinu u Wash, ali njemu je to bio treći tag i tu su neka druga pravila bila u opticaju.
Da,da to su druge cifre kad nije prvi tag

789Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pon 04 Feb 2019, 21:24

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Responding to a January article questioning his character and 2018 attitude, Carson Wentz said "I'm not perfect."

Wentz was surprisingly introspective responding to the wave-making PhillyVoice piece, disputing some specific assertions but acknowledging some of its broader strokes. "I know I’m not perfect. I know I have flaws," Wentz said. "So I’m not going to sit here and say it was inaccurate and completely made up. I’m not going to do that." Wentz also said he's unlikely to change. "I’m 26 years old; my personality, to some extent, ain’t going to change. ... It’s what’s gotten me here, what’s gotten me successful. I’m not going to say, ‘Oh, now I’m going to have this free-spirited, Cali-guy vibe.’ That’s just not going to change."

790Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Sre 06 Feb 2019, 08:28

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
The back-and-forth game between Nick Foles and the Eagles has seen two strategic moves in rather quickly fashion.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday on Super Bowl LIVE that the Eagles are expected to pick up his 2019 contract option for $20 million.

Philadelphia informed the QB on Tuesday that they will pick up his option, Rapoport reported. Less than an hour later, Foles provided his rebuttal, informing the team he'll pay $2 million back to void the contract and become a free agent at the start of the new league year, Rapoport reported.

This response from Foles was expected. He'll buy his own freedom to choose his next destination by exercising a mutual opt-out to earn his freedom to choose his next destination.

From there, the Eagles can franchise tag him, retaining their ability to trade Foles to a willing buyer. He will carry a heftier price once under the franchise tag, though.

The Eagles would have liked Foles to have waited some time to allow them to pursue a trade of the veteran quarterback, who carries value to some teams not based in Philadelphia. Instead, they'll have to tag him to trade him, or else watch him walk away via free agency.

Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 DresPhiladelphia Eagles - Page 32 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTysx6CO25i9tXEm-qttXxyZ8zGwR3CyB73TihHklxKiOx9mlJ

Dulo sa mesta no.4 , bira sejftija sa univerziteta Plavi Egej , Ραλλία Χρηστίδου

791Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Čet 07 Feb 2019, 06:51

millhouse

millhouse
Standardan
Standardan
Izgleda da Iglsi nece moci da taguju Folsa. Postoji neko pravilo u CBA koje kaze da tim koji taguje igraca mora da ima nameru da tog igraca I zaposli u narednoj sezoni. Igrac nakon taga ima pravo da "tuzi" klub, I neka komisija odlucuje da li ce tag vaziti (odluka se donosi pre FA perioda). Mislim da je svima jasno sta je namera tima I kakvu bi odluku komisija donela. Tako da ne verujem ni da ce pokusavati da ga taguju. A sa druge strane ukoliko ga taguju I komisija odobri, tim koji trejduje za njega nosi veliki rizik da daje pika trece runde za jednogodisnju pozajmicu. Jer niko ne moze da im tvrdi da ce Foles potpisati visegodisnji ugovor a teg za 2020 bi bio preko 30mil (Foles ne vredi te pare). A Fila rizikuje da se ne nadje trejd partner I zaista ne znam sta bi onda radili. Oni su I ovako u minusu kada je SC u pitanju, sa Folsovih 25mil ne bi mogli skoro nikako da se iskoprcaju I izadju na nulu.

Ciganise se Fila opasno ovde. Covek im je doneo jedinu titulu u istoriji, nisu hteli da ga trejduju prosle godine kada su mogli glat da dobiju pika druge runde bar, I sada zajebavaju coveka i ne daju mu da testira svoju vrednost  kao slobodan agent na trzistu.

792Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Čet 07 Feb 2019, 07:02

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
Oni su vesti kada je trejd u pitanju.

793Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Čet 28 Feb 2019, 13:09

kb8

kb8
Foles kažu neće bit tagiran...

E sad da vidimo, nek bidanje počne, ko nabije, taj dobije...

Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 14523112

794Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Čet 14 Mar 2019, 16:54

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Eagles signed LB L.J. Fort, formerly of the Steelers, to a three-year contract.

The deal is reportedly worth "up to" $10 million and contains $1.9 million in guarantees. Fort was forced into more action on defense than usual last season, and he held his own. He is certainly not a replacement for Jordan Hicks, but this could end up being a shrewd signing.

Ostaju znaci Vince Williams i Bostic starteri na ILB. Trebali su Bostica prodati po meni najslabija karika. Ovako otisao treci ILB... ostao nam je Matakevich kao rezerva

795Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pet 29 Mar 2019, 09:32

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Eagles acquired RB Jordan Howard from the Bears in exchange for a 2020 sixth-round pick.

Howard now immediately slots in as the early-down leader in the Eagles' ever-crowded backfield. A complete zero as a pass catcher, Howard's job will be to grind between the tackles. Going on 25, Howard has seen his yards per carry slip from 5.2 as a rookie to 4.1 and 3.7 over the past two years. There will be no shortage of players waiting in the wings if he falters.

796Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pet 29 Mar 2019, 09:37

kb8

kb8
O-ho...

Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 14523112

797Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pet 29 Mar 2019, 15:50

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
stvano je zadnje sezone bio los, ustvari otkad su mu doveli Cohena poceo je da pada. da li je u pitanju pritisak ko zna ali ga pamtim kao igraca kojeg su svojevremeno birali u prvoj rundi fantazija. Ne moze preko noci zaboraviti da igra fudbal, plus sve i da ne pokaze nista pik seste runde je potrosan. Pametan potez Iglsa. Novi tim ce mu sigurno prijati, mogao bi da se vrati na brojke iz 2016 sezone, a to je 1300+ jardi

798Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pet 29 Mar 2019, 17:43

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Admin
Admin
Dobar potez Phi, nista ne gube a mogu mnogo da dobiju, dobar je on RB

799Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Pet 29 Mar 2019, 20:31

Ol' Dirty Bastard

Ol' Dirty Bastard
Veteran
Veteran
Odlican posao. Znaju Eaglsi da trejduju za RB-a, to su i Adzaija.

800Philadelphia Eagles - Page 32 Empty Re: Philadelphia Eagles taj Sub 13 Apr 2019, 12:25

Steelers

Steelers
Design Team
Design Team
Eagles restructured Zach Ertz's contract.

Philly turned $7.195 million of Ertz's base salary into a bonus. The move creates $5.756 million in cap space this year. Ertz remains under contract through 2021.

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 32 od 34]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu