NFL Fans Serbia
Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

NFL Fans Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

AFC West: Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles Chargers

+36
KPGS
Niger iz huda
Zona do trona
El Jefe runs San Diego
Vlado997
I Might Be Wrong
ledeno miran
Srbistuta
Rasha
T-Wolf
black & silver
Murphy's ACL
markosto
penban
Miki HOF
Freak
Sirko
Nixx
kb8
viking
sladjan26
boskoKC
Packers
np3np3
hare_car
Tom Brady
vuchko93
zvaljo
jax
Pohovani feniks
King Julien
iceman
Peyton Manning
Danijel Lg
Colts4Life
dr.dule
40 posters

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 2 od 8]

Colts4Life

Colts4Life
Veteran
Veteran

Uz NFC West.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

The front-runner: The Chiefs went to the playoffs last season and have the potential to be one of the teams that rises and falls quickly. Depth at wide receiver is a must but this is a team being put together the right way. QB Matt Cassel looks like he might be legit and RB Jamaal Charles is a dynamic player.

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

The biggest threat: As long as the Chargers have Philip Rivers, they have a chance. WR Vincent Jackson will be in the mix from the get go. The Chargers went hard on defense in the draft and DT Corey Liuget and DB Marcus Gilchrist could have immediate impacts

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Work to do: The Raiders swept the division last season but didn't do enough after that. This young team is loaded with talent but coach Hue Jackson must keep it harnessed. Speedy RB Taiwan Jones, along with Darren McFadden, could make this offense scary. While Denver could be competitive, it has the potential to be a mess. The quarterback situation with Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow is already off to an awkward start and the Broncos still have a lot of parts to fill on defense.

kb8

kb8

I onda ce neko rec da je nasa divizija niš koristi... Pa ovo je smjeh najsmješniji... Natječu se ko će više sam sebe zajebat svako kolo... U Week8 to su bili Boltsi a sada eo i Raidersi... Sljedece kolo je intra divizijsko pa ce biti zanimljivo s kojeg sidelinea ce doci sljedeci biser...

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Nixx

Nixx

ESPN Stats & Information has just released division scenarios. Each team in the AFC West is still alive. Here is how it breaks down:

How Broncos Can Win AFC West:

1) Denver wins last 2 games

OR

2) Denver beats Kansas City in Week 17

OR

3) Denver beats Buffalo in Week 16 AND Oakland loses 1 of last 2 games

OR

4) Oakland beats Kansas City in Week 16 AND San Diego loses to Detroit in Week 16 AND San Diego beats Oakland in Week 17

How Raiders Can Win AFC West:

1) Oakland wins last 2 games AND Denver loses to Kansas City in Week 17

How Chargers Can Win AFC West:

1) San Diego wins last 2 games AND Denver loses last 2 games

How Chiefs Can Win AFC West:

1) Kansas City wins last 2 games AND Denver loses last 2 games AND San Diego loses 1 of last 2 games

3rd&48

AFC West: Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles Chargers - Page 2 Pbucket

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

Denver osvaja, SD se kasno setio da igra, OAK i KC u teoriji nesto mogu, ali tesko...

Britva? Kakva bičarka? Nije skretničar nego ašov.
https://www.facebook.com/Zoka86

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

u Denveru ce da se ubiju ako ne iskoriste mec loptu.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

AFC West: Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles Chargers - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

Kako stoje stvari idu na PIT, ćao...

Nixx

Nixx

Ko god ide na Pit ili Bal, skoro mu je svejedno. Mada, i jedan i drugi tim imaju svojih problema u skorije vreme.

Realno je da bi Den mogao da izgubi od KC, ali je malo verovatno da mi možemo obe da dobijemo.

Četvrti scenario za Den mi je malo verovatan jer verujem da će SD dobiti Det.

Sa SD, teško da Buf dobije Den, ali bi voleo da iznenade, dve kuće koliko vidim navijaju za to, i mi i Boltsi. Ako treba nekog igrača da pozajmimo Alovim prijateljima, vrlo rado. Very Happy

Čifsi su u najgorem položaju, prvo da Den izgubi obe i da oni dobiju obe. Gore nego mi, samo su u boljem stanju nego mi sada.

3rd&48

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

Nije toliko veliki problem da DEN obe izgubi, moze da se desi, nego vi jako lose igrate...

Sirko

Sirko
VIP
VIP

a da tek sad videh da moze i samo protiv KC da izgubi sto se tice vas... Vi ste problem..

Nixx

Nixx

To da, mada u prošloj je bilo znaka da se može istrajati do kraja, samo odbranaaa... uzas kad je najbitnije nisu igrali.

3rd&48

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

da li ovoi ističe denver kao sigurnog favoritsa dvizije

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Freak

Freak
VIP
VIP

Ja bih se kladio na Chiefse... Ako se Charles oporavi na vreme imace "Thunder, Wind & Lightning" kombinaciju Hillis, Charles, McCluxter uz dva solidna TE blokera i pojacanu OL. Bice zestoko traktorisanje u Kanzasu...

2016 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2015 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2013 NFLFS SUPERLEAGUE FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION
2012 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2011 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2010 NFLFS KEEPER FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2009 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION
2008 NFLFS YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION

dr.dule

dr.dule
Administrator
Administrator

ali opet je tu samoubica Met.
Denver je imao odlicnu odbranu sada ce sa Pajserom i napad. eno Karolina hoce da se resi Stujarta pa mozda ga Lisica pokupi za neki kikiriki pik.

2023 Patriots: there’s no team they can’t lose

AFC West: Denver, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles Chargers - Page 2 Patriots---eliot-wolf-jerod-mayo

“You either execute and win, or you don’t. That’s where we are at.”

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Free agency is winding down, but there are still some players available who can help each AFC West team.

Let’s look at a good fit, in my opinion, for each team. This doesn’t necessarily mean any of these players are on the team’s radar, but I think they are a good fit:

Denver

Quarterback Billy Volek, released by San Diego:

Why: Denver needs a backup for Peyton Manning. Volek would be perfect. The Broncos have had some talks with Volek, who was cut by the Chargers last week. He has backed up Steve McNair and Philip Rivers. Volek knows what it is like to be an understudy for a star.

Kansas City

Defensive tackle Aubrayo Franklin, New Orleans free agent

Why: There has been some interest. Franklin is a solid 3-4 nose tackle who can be a solid rotational player for the Chiefs. It is one of the team’s biggest needs and the Chiefs could do worse than Franklin.

Oakland

Running back Brandon Jacobs, released by the New York Giants

Why: I was going to go with Minnesota linebacker Erin Henderson. However, he has just re-signed with the Vikings. Outside linebacker is the Raiders’ greatest need. The Raiders also need a power running back and Jacobs would be the perfect replacement for Michael Bush, who signed with Chicago on Thursday. Because of a lack of money and other needs, the Raiders will likely find a lesser-priced backup. Jacobs would look great in the Silver and Black, though.

San Diego

Defensive tackle Antonio Garay, San Diego free agent

Why: It may not be sexy for the choice to be an in-house rotational defensive tackle. But Garay is a solid player and I think he is the best available AFC West free agent. If the Chargers don’t re-sign Garay, they will have to replace him. There is still a place for him in San Diego.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

da i ovdje prognoziram

1.Denver
2.SD
3.KC
4.OKL

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

kb8

kb8

1. Bolts
2. Broncos
3. Chiefs
4. Raiders

If you want to run, run a mile.

If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.

If you want to talk to God, run an ultra.

Miki HOF

Miki HOF

this time next year we`ll be..., bolts

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

ih SD jedne godine mora proraditi
ali neće ove

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Continuing our 2012 AFC position-by-position rankings, here are the receivers. It’s a young, fairly unproven group that lost top players Vincent Jackson and Brandon Lloyd in the past year:

1. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City: With Jackson gone, Bowe, who received the franchise tag by the Chiefs this offseason, is the clear top receiver in the division.

2. Malcom Floyd, San Diego: Floyd is good, but he probably wouldn’t be ranked this high in most divisions. If he can stay healthy, he can be a star.

3. Darrius Heyward-Bey, Oakland: I have a lot of respect for Heyward-Bey for taking a big step during the 2011 season. He still is not perfect and he has to prove he can be a consistent player, but he has a chance.

4. Demaryius Thomas, Denver: I bet Thomas will be ranked at least No. 2 on this list next year. The sky is the limit.

5. Eric Decker, Denver: Peyton Manning is already talking him up. You know what that means -- lots of catches.

6. Denarius Moore, Oakland: Moore showed flashes as a rookie and he has star potential. He will be given a chance to shine.

7. Robert Meachem, San Diego: Meachem is not as good as Jackson was, but he fits the Chargers’ vertical offense and he will make his presence felt.

8. Jon Baldwin, Kansas City: Baldwin has large potential and he easily could be in the top three on this list next year. He has to show he’s ready for the challenge.

9. Jacoby Ford, Oakland: I’m a big Ford fan, but his health and the presence of Heyward-Bey and Moore may make him a third option.

10. Vincent Brown, San Diego: The Chargers love this kid. Expect nice, big numbers this year.

11. Steve Breaston, Kansas City: He’s a solid, steady receiver who can help his team win.

12. Andre Caldwell, Denver: He will be interesting to watch. The Broncos think this free-agent pickup could make his presence felt.

13. Louis Murphy, Oakland: Murphy can’t stay healthy and other receivers may have bypassed him. But he’s a pro who knows how to come up with the big catch.

14. Eddie Royal, San Diego: The former Denver receiver will be given a chance to shine in the Chargers’ rotation.

15. Devon Wylie, Kansas City: This is a projection pick. The Chiefs love him and think he can come in and make some catches as a fourth-round pick

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

nema nešto puno top wr u ovoj diviziji

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

kažu buduće super zvijezde ove divizije
da vidimo:

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Administrator
Administrator

Eric Berry, S, Kansas City Chiefs: At this time next year, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Berry was considered the best safety in all of football. Earl Thomas and stalwarts Troy Polamalu and Ed Reed -- along with Weddle -- could have something to say about that, but Berry is a unique talent who simply can do everything well at this position.

We have just seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of what he is capable of doing on the field. But of course, the issue in 2011 for Berry was getting on the field, as an ACL injury derailed his second season before it started.

If we knew Berry was going to be the same physical specimen in terms of his movement skills as he was when he entered the league, I might just pull the trigger on making Berry my selection as the best defensive player in the division for 2012. I couldn’t be higher on this young man overall, and from all reports he is back to full health. Still, I want to see it for myself. With that being said, I can’t wait to scout him this preseason. Berry is special.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 2 od 8]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu