NFL Fans Serbia

Vidite SKRAĆENU verziju foruma, da bi ste videli KOMPLETAN forum, molimo Vas registrujte se ili prijavite.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

NFL Fans Serbia » NFL zona » AFC » AFC West » Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Sledeći

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 7 od 44]

151Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 11 Apr 2013, 09:33

markosto

markosto
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Lepo se uklopili Payton i Ves, odmah iz prve.

152Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Uto 30 Apr 2013, 09:29

penban

penban
After analyzing the draft needs of all 32 teams, PFT will review how well each team addressed those needs. Up next: The Denver Broncos.

What they needed: Defensive end, defensive tackle, running back, cornerback, wide receiver.

Who they got:
Round 1: Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina.
Round 2: Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin.
Round 3: Kayvon Webster, CB, South Florida.
Round 5: Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky.
Round 5: Tavarres King, WR, Georgia.
Round 6: Vinston Palmer, OT, Virginia Tech.
Round 7: Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (Ohio).

Where they hit: The Broncos did well to address needs. Williams is likely to push early for playing time in the middle of the defensive line. Ball is a sure-handed, productive, tough addition to a backfield that has some durability concerns. Webster and Smith add depth at valuable positions and have upside.

Where they missed: The Broncos increased their options at every position group that needed a little more help. They even got some important work done on the final day of the draft, potentially bolstering their pass rush with Smith, who had 12.5 sacks in 2012 before suffering an ACL tear in November; and veteran free-agent outside linebacker Shaun Phillips, who led the Chargers with 9.5 sacks a season ago. The Broncos don’t need Smith to play major snaps this year and figure to be patient as he recovers. Smith, for his part, says he will be healthy enough to participate at the start of training camp, according to the Denver Post.

Impact rookies: Ball is likely to get an opportunity to play early, but Willis McGahee, Knowshon Moreno and Ronnie Hillman all have experience in the Broncos’ offense — and experience working with Peyton Manning. Those are edges the veteran backs carry into training camp. Ball needs to be a quick study if he is to consistently play important snaps in Year One. The same can be said for Williams, but the Broncos’ first-round pick looks to have less hurdles in his way as he vies for a starting spot.

Long-term prospects: Williams and Ball have a chance to be key cogs for Denver in Year One. In the longer term, Webster, Smith and King all could also emerge as contributors, too, as each joins a position that could have some personnel turnover in 2014. The defending AFC West champions have had a productive offseason and again look formidable.

2014 SERBIA FANS KEEPERS LEAGUE CHAMPION

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

153Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 20 Jun 2013, 20:34

penban

penban
The Denver Broncos have turned to a familiar face to fill their sudden vacancy at center.

The Broncos agreed to terms with Koppen on Thursday, the team announced. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports it's a one-year contract, per a source.

Koppen popped back on Denver's radar after J.D. Walton underwent additional surgery on his troublesome ankle last week. Koppen replaced Walton in October and started 12 games, just as Peyton Manning and the Broncos hit their stride on offense.

Koppen should be prepared for a full season of duty. The Broncos still are holding out hope that Walton will return by November, but that is believed to be a best-case scenario at this time. It's possible Walton won't play a down in 2013.

Koppen, 34, isn't a dominant player by any stretch (he graded out 22nd among centers last season, according to Pro Football Focus), but the Broncos are fortunate he was on the market as a fallback option.

"Sine, nisi ti sam zato što si dobar... nego zato što oni tako hoće" Muta Nikolić

154Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pon 24 Jun 2013, 09:45

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
tek sad polako sklapam kockice ko je gdje prešao
vidim DRC sletio ovdje

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

155Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 27 Jun 2013, 17:39

penban

penban
Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker has avoided making comparisons between Peyton Manning and the guy who used to throw Welker passes in New England, but that doesn’t mean he won’t talk about what it’s like to play with Manning.

It shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that Welker overflows with compliments when he does. We may be in the dark about whether Welker thinks Manning or Tom Brady is the better quarterback, but Welker left no doubt that he’s found Manning to be every inch the quarterback he used to watch the Patriots defense try to beat.

“It’s everything you thought,” Welker said, via the Broncos website. “The balls are just so accurate and you come out of your break and the ball is just there. It’s almost like a long handoff sometimes. He definitely makes it easy on you.”

Having a quarterback that makes life easier for you isn’t the only thing that’s contributed to a smooth transition from New England to Denver. Manning says the Broncos have taken things from tape that the Patriots did with Welker and installed them into their own playbook, something that only adds to the feeling that the Broncos offense is poised for a big 2013 season with the Manning-Welker connection playing a prime role.

156Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pet 05 Jul 2013, 07:46

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
Knowshon Moreno to crash Montee Ball-Ronnie Hillman party?
by Dave Richard | Senior Fantasy Writer

The Broncos are aiming for rookie Montee Ball and second-year rusher Ronnie Hillman to get most of the rushing workload this season, according to the Denver Post. But questions about their ability to pass protect could open the door for veteran Knowshon Moreno to get in some reps on a weekly basis. The newspaper refers to Moreno as an "ideal" third-down back because of his pass protection and his receiving ability.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

157Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 11 Jul 2013, 10:27

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
Tim Who? Peyton Manning's re-emergence as an elite quarterback made Broncos fans forget all about 2011's miraculous run as Denver finished tied with the Falcons for the best record in the NFL at 13-3, closing out the year on a whopping 11-game winning streak.

Only some blown coverage of Jacoby Jones by Denver's secondary puts the kibosh on an otherwise outstanding season. The Broncos won't be satisfied with anything less than a Super Bowl in 2013 and after an impressive offseason it's tough to blame them.

The one blemish on John Elway's mark since that ill-fated night against the Ravens is the fax machine goof that resulted in Elvis Dumervil leaving for Baltimore. (Hey, guess who's coming to town in Week 1!) Clearly Denver would prefer having him on the roster instead of lining up against them.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

158Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 11 Jul 2013, 10:27

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
Elvej napravio bajku u Denveru
oćel ta bajka izroditi prsten

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

159Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 11 Jul 2013, 10:27

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
Key changes

The additions Elway made were impressive. Snaring Wes Welker from the Patriots might be my favorite offseason move in the entire NFL, if only for the multiple levels of drama it presents. Welker might not put up numbers the way he did in New England, but he's a big upgrade over Brandon Stokley and gives Denver what might be the best wide receiver corps in the NFL with Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker outside. The Broncos also landed Louis Vasquez from division rival San Diego; acquiring a Chargers offensive lineman isn't ideal, but Vasquez was the best player on a very bad offensive line.

Joel Dreessen makes the depth chart at tight end deeper and while the Broncos dumped Willis McGahee, they did boost the running back depth chart by selecting Montee Ball out of Wisconsin in the draft. Ball, Ronnie Hillman and Knowshon Moreno form an interesting group.

Defensively the Broncos clearly attacked the line: additions of Sylvester Williams via the draft and Terrance Knighton via free agency should do wonders to free up Denver's pass rushers and improve their ability at the point of attack. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on a one-year deal just seems like a fantastic investment with little chance of backfiring too badly.

The only coaching change the Broncos saw was the departure of Mike McCoy to the Chargers. Adam Gase, just 34 years old, will take his place and has promoted the idea of having the team "play as fast as possible." Gase, who is younger than his quarterback, will obviously have plenty of say in what goes on with the Broncos attack and I'd expect them to play up-tempo. That's what worked last year and it's what works with Manning under center. But Denver's more or less running what Manning wants them to, and there's nothing really wrong with that.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

160Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 11 Jul 2013, 10:29

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
mislim da bi DRC mogao biti veliko pojačanje
ako odigra u skladu sa mogućnostima

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

161Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 11 Jul 2013, 10:31

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
Position battles

The offense is more or less set. Dreessen and Jacob Tamme could battle for the No. 1 tight end spot, but Manning's been on record as saying that Tamme is the fulcrum of Denver's offense. (He uses the defense's positioning against Tamme to diagnose coverage) Hillman, Ball and Moreno are likely to battle for a while to see who gets the most carries -- my early money is on Hillman nabbing the job, with Ball coming on strong and eventually taking most of the carries. Despite his strong close to last season, Knowshon doesn't seem well-liked by this coaching staff.

The linebacking corps should see a battle in the middle -- Nate Irving, Joe Mays, Steven Johnson and Stewart Bradley are the best candidates for the mike gig.

Bubble watch

McGahee was the biggest name on the chopping block, and he's already been chopped. There are rumors the Broncos dumped him because of injuries, but it's still got to be a bit concerning to head into camp with the lack of experience they have at running back. John Fox won't be scared to carry a few running backs, but with Lance Ball, Moreno, Hillman and Montee Ball on board, we could see someone dumped here

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

162Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 11 Jul 2013, 10:32

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
Unheard-of-guy to watch

The real story of Broncos middle linebacker Nate Irving dates back to his college days, when he overcame a slew of injuries suffered during a life-threatening car accident that cost him the 2009 season and managed to return back to the NC State lineup. Irving's going to get the first crack at winning the middle linebacker job in Denver, and I think you'll see him produce in a big way. Irving's a tackling machine with lateral speed and the ability to lay down devastating hits. Middle linebackers are becoming less and less important in today's passing game, but they're still necessary and Irving could provide a nice prototype for what the modern-day mike could look like. I expect a big year from him.

Biggest concerns

There's little to worry about on the offensive end, save for Manning remaining healthy for another season. And in that vein, it's worth wondering how well the group of Hillman/Ball/Moreno can pass protect for the Broncos quarterback. Running backs are almost more important for their pass-blocking ability in a Manning-run system than they are for their rushing ability. I like this group's ability to catch passes and run draws but there's some concern about the pass blocking at the NFL level.

Defensively, the loss of Dumervil could show up in a big way. Williams, Pot Roast, Derek Wolfe and Robert Ayers form an alright defensive line, but they're certainly not the most proven or studly group out there. Will the absence of Doom mean more double teams for Von Miller? Almost certainly the linebacker, who played at a DPOY level last year, will see more protection shifted his way without Dumervil on one side of the ball.

The secondary's going to be a big concern until they shake off the memories of the loss against Baltimore. Champ Bailey, Chris Harris, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Rahim Moore and Mike Adams can be a very effective group -- they weren't bad until late in the season when the lights were brightest. Seeing how they bounce back from the postseason will be fascinating.

Something to prove

Welker could fit here, what with the drama surrounding his departure from New England. But the secondary makes more sense, and, more specifically, Moore and Bailey. Moore made the critical error that allowed Joe Flacco and the Ravens to advance, while Bailey was exposed in the playoffs. I think both players are fine -- Bailey's age is certainly a factor but he was strong for most of 2012 -- but they're going to have the world watching when they line up against Baltimore's receivers to kick off 2013.

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

163Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pon 29 Jul 2013, 08:33

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
dakle centar se skrljao
vidim pojedini spominju Subotu

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

164Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pon 29 Jul 2013, 08:44

dr.dule

dr.dule
Admin
Admin
kopen acl...glup nacin da se zavrsi sjajna karijera.

Denver Broncos - Page 7 Dres Denver Broncos - Page 7 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSTysx6CO25i9tXEm-qttXxyZ8zGwR3CyB73TihHklxKiOx9mlJ

fudbal se preselio u carstvo kocke, šljoke i rava. idealno mesto za život
Dulo sa mesta no.4 , bira sejftija sa univerziteta Plavi Egej , Ραλλία Χρηστίδου

165Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pon 29 Jul 2013, 13:07

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
polganao se ove ekipe koje su eksperti pumpali najjajče rasšadaju kao kula od karata

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

166Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 08 Avg 2013, 11:18

penban

penban
Now that he has New England in the rearview mirror, Broncos receiver Wes Welker can be honest: He wasn’t crazy about playing for Bill Belichick.

Welker told Sports Illustrated that toward the end of his six-year stay in New England, Belichick got on his case, admonished him in front of his teammates, and generally made things difficult.

“It was just kind of hard,” Welker said, “one of those deals where you have to endure him, put up with him. . . . But he does it to everybody, it’s the way he is.”

It’s somewhat surprising that Welker would speak negatively about Belichick to the media, but it’s not surprising that Welker feels that way. Welker made no secret of the fact that he didn’t think the Patriots valued him enough, and Welker and Belichick clashed at times, most notably when Belichick benched Welker for the start of a playoff game against the Jets because Welker ridiculed Rex Ryan’s foot fetish, ignoring Belichick’s instruction not to say anything that could serve as bulletin board material.

In fact, Welker said he still thinks about Belichick’s obsession with staying tight-lipped when talking to reporters, even though he doesn’t play for Belichick anymore.

“When I’m answering questions from the Denver media, I’m not worried about what the Broncos’ people are going to think,” Welker said. “I’m worried about what Belichick will think.”

Welker doesn’t have to worry about Belichick anymore. Except when he worries about how Belichick will game plan to stop him when the Broncos and Patriots meet on November 24.

167Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Čet 08 Avg 2013, 14:10

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
dakle Bili ugodan čovjek

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

168Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Uto 20 Avg 2013, 11:11

Mifoche

Mifoche
NFL Star
NFL Star
Не знам да ли је било у некој другој теми, али свакако треба и овде напоменути да Von Miller-a чека суспензија од 6 до 8 текми на старту. Такође, скрљали су се Champ Bailey и Wes Welker, као DT Derek Wolfe. Од њих тројице, највероватније ће само Champ пропустити почетак сезоне. Мада, како је играо у плејофу прошле године можда му је и боље да се пензионишеVery Happy 

169Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Uto 20 Avg 2013, 23:44

penban

penban
The Denver Broncos will be without their best defensive player for the first six games of the season.

The NFL suspended Von Miller on Tuesday for violating the league's substance-abuse policy. Miller released a statement through the NFL Players Association:

"The substances of abuse policy requires everyone to comply with the rules," Miller said. "Although my suspension doesn't result from a positive test, there is no excuse for my violations of the rules. I made mistakes and my suspension has hurt my team, Broncos fans, and myself. I am especially sorry for the effect of my bad decisions on others.

"I will not make the same mistakes about adhering to the policy in the future," Miller continued. "During my time off the field, I will work tirelessly and focus exclusively on remaining in peak shape. I look forward to contributing immediately upon my return to the field and bringing a championship back to the people of Denver."

Breer reported Monday, according to two sources, that a diluted sample caused the most recent violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy.

The Broncos have had a rough preseason, with Miller's defensive teammates Derek Wolfe and Champ Bailey also suffering injuries. The team also is trying to make up for the loss of Elvis Dumervil this offseason.

Miller, who came in second place in last year's Defensive Player of the Year voting, will be eligible to return to the Broncos in Week 7 against the Indianapolis Colts.

170Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Ned 01 Sep 2013, 10:57

penban

penban
Denver Broncos

Released fifth-round wide receiver Tavarres King and sixth-round tackle Vinston Painter. Placed linebacker Von Miller on reserve/suspended and linebackers Stewart Bradley and Lerentee McCray and defensive end Quanterus Smith on injured reserve. They also released running back Lance Ball, center/guard C.J. Davis, running back Jeremiah Johnson, center/guard Ryan Lilja and tight end Jake O’Connell, and waived defensive end Jeremy Beal, center/guard Philip Blake, tackle Paul Cornick, defensive tackles Romney Fuga and Ben Garland, cornerback Aaron Hester, linebacker Damien Holmes, safety Ross Rasner, wide receivers Gerell Robinson and Lamaar Thomas and defensive end John Youboty.

171Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Ned 01 Sep 2013, 15:42

penban

penban
While the rest of the NFL announced roster cuts Saturday, the Denver Broncos gave us some tasty depth chart news.

The team's official website announced that Julius Thomas was named the Broncos' official starting tight end and Ronnie Hillman remains first in line at running back.

It's not a surprise that Hillman got the nod, despite his three preseason fumbles. He took most of the first-team reps throughout training camp, with rookie Montee Ball stuck as the backup. Knowshon Moreno is No. 3 on the Broncos' depth chart, but he could be very active on passing downs. The team is rolling with a running back by committee, even if fantasy football owners don't like it.

Fantasy heads might want to pick up Thomas, who beat out Jacob Tamme and Joel Dreesen for the top spot. Thomas is the most explosive athlete of the tight end group and could get plenty of targets in the passing game, as the Broncos look to take advantage of single coverage.

Nesto ne verujem da ce se ovaj Hilman natrcati

172Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pet 06 Sep 2013, 11:03

penban

penban
Nije Velker najbolji slot WR u NFL-u... Nije sigurno. To je sistemski igrac koji moze samo kod Bilija da igra u njegovom sistemu...

Jezivo kako je sigurno delova Pejton kada je bacao loptu Vesu. Kao da je ceo zivot pored njega.

173Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pet 06 Sep 2013, 11:29

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning
Admin
Admin

"Shvatio sam da je uživanje jedini pravi razlog življenja" - Adebayor
http://nfl.com/

174Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pet 06 Sep 2013, 11:59

Danijel Lg

Danijel Lg
Admin
Admin
@penban ::Nije Velker najbolji slot WR u NFL-u... Nije sigurno. To je sistemski igrac koji moze samo kod Bilija da igra u njegovom sistemu...

Jezivo kako je sigurno delova Pejton kada je bacao loptu Vesu. Kao da je ceo zivot pored njega.
kako će ovo tek izgledati kad se staklenko skrlja

STANE VAS SVE PRATI

175Denver Broncos - Page 7 Empty Re: Denver Broncos taj Pet 06 Sep 2013, 12:04

penban

penban
Samo da se molimo da Staklenko bude zdrav...
Ves je strasan igrac. Najveca greska sto ga Bili nije ostavio...

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 7 od 44]

Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu